středa 13. března 2019

Sparkle Cardigan

Hello, my dear readers ♥

... and here comes another knitting post ! One of my knitting resolutions for this year (and last year I probably said the same ) is to knit more cardigans, because I could really use some nice handmade, warm cardigans to wear with my 10 000 print t-shirts :D

Why start with something versatile, when you can make neon colour madness which doesn't go with anything? Well, I don't know, but I did it anyway !

Do you remember the sweater I made for my friend KK? The oversized blue/pink THING ? When I was ordering yarn for it from Lovespunning I also bought a few skeins for myself :3 I just couldn't resist the NEON ♥

And in September I finally found a use for them - the "Sparkle" Cardigan from my favourite Joji Locatelli ♪ The main impulse to cast this on was the start of Joji Fall KAL in which I always wanted to participate, but never had time to do it. So this year I finally did !

The knitting process was fun and easy and about a month later my own Sparkle cardigan was blocking and getting ready to be worn :3







As always, you can find the complete knitting info on my Ravelry project page 


Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat