pátek 28. září 2018

Boxy for KK & Silverleaf

Hi, my dear readers ♥

Let's catch up with some knitting projects of mine in this week's post ! 

First - very spontaneous and unexpected birthday knitting for dear KK :) She's an artist, model, photographer,...etc. the list goes on :D but on her paintings she always uses a certain blue/pink/pastel/neon colour palette and it happened to me few times already that I saw some yarn colorway in very similar style. But unfortunatelly they were usually limited or too expensive... until one day, Czech dyer Lovespunning made a few skeins exactly like KK's pictures ! We didn't hesitate, I bought the yarn and even though at first KK commissioned me to knit the sweater for her I decided to give it to her as a gift for her 30th birthday ...which means DEADLINE ! I'm not going to lie... I finished the sweater two days before the party, snapped a few pictures, packed it, jumped in car and went to Prague :D

It was A LOT OF STOCKINETTE and hours of KNITFLIX but I did it and I'm super-happy about it and KK was too ♪

I used pattern "Boxy" from Joji Locatelli it's an easy one and perfect for travelling or watching TV :) (it also takes ages if you don't set yourself a deadline ha ha)







The second knitting project from ...spring? Is an elven one ♥ The "Silverleaf" shawl by Lisa Hannes  is beautiful pattern for all forest-loving creatures like me and it was on my to-knit list since it was released. Last year dear Han handspun this beautiful yarn for me, especially for this pattern ♥
I also added some crystal-like beads to the leaf pattern to make it even more ethereal ♪

I don't know why, but I never managed to take proper photos outside with this shawl, so here is at least something I took at home when the shawl was finished :) Maybe one day I'll remember to take camera with me when I'll wear it for a walk in forest ...





Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat