čtvrtek 17. ledna 2019

OCTOBER 2018 - outfit post

Hi, my dear readers ♪

The monthly outfit post is here, this time from October 2018 because I'm terribly behind, but you're used to in now, right? The weather was still very warm, not really indian summer - more like global warming... I visited Oktoberfest, local sheep/yarn/wool festival and released a set of autumn-themed button for my Etsy Shop ♥

Let's start with the most important event in Bayern - Oktoberfest, of course ! We went there just to take a look around, didn't have a single beer and I was happy that I could finally wear my pink dirndl again :D other than that, it's really not my thing, but I think I'll go and take a look again next year ¯\_(ツ)_/¯




For me much more interesting event which is happening in Munich is Wollmarkt in Vaterstetten. A weekend long market at farm not far from Munich with all kinds of products around sheep (yarn, wool, clothing, cosmetics, etc.), food and drinks - homemade marmelades, fresh apple juice and much more. At the other side of the road is also ceramics market with all kinds of amazing mugs, baking forms and everything you can make from ceramics (I wanted to buy like 1000 tea cups and mugs :D ha ha) The weather was perfect, sunny and warm - actually maybe too warm, because I couldn't even wear any knitted sweater, just a light shawl :D
I was wearing my favourite autumn combo, which I'm wearing every year, so you've already seen it like five times ... the only thing that's different every year is my hair and number of tattoos ...





dress - C&A
buttons - from my Etsy shop :)


The next one is quite basic outfit, probably for our weekly knitting afternoon in café :) I found this grey turtle-neck shirt among my to-DIY stuff... I probably planned to paint something on in and yeah, that won't happen, I think :D better wear it now before it falls appart !



... and here you can see the third new button I made for my shop :)


And now something darker - outfit with a new t-shirt design from czech artist Raven From The North  ♥ This is my second t-shirt from him  and I wear both a lot, because they kinda match with everything I have :D




And the last one is a bit unusual - I got a new haircut ! Also wearing all my neon knits together with my Boris Karloff t-shirt, because I was in Halloween mood already... and of course the ugly denim jacket !






...and speaking of Halloween - I can't end post about October (which is basically Halloween month) without a photo of our costumes which we put together literally one hour before the party :D ha ha
 Honza as Adam from Only Lovers Left Alive and me as ordinary vampire ¯\_(ツ)_/¯



Have a beautiful day everyone ♥



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat