pondělí 7. ledna 2019

Eclipse

Hi, my dear readers ♥

I'm back after busy December and lazy first week of January ♪ The weather is cold and gloomy, so let's have a little flashback to warm August when I finished this unexpected knit !

I didn't even have this pattern on my to-knit list, the reason why I decided to make in the first place was a spontaneus purchase of 7+ skeins of this really nice cotton yarn at closing sale of one the local yarn shop... (which is sad, but the staff was really mean to us last time we were there so I'm not even sorry ha ha :D) Everything was 50% off that day, so I decided to stock up for some longer sweater/cardigan/dress. After browsing through Ravelry for a while I picked "Eclipse" by Veera Välimäki , made a swatch and started knitting right away ...


The whole thing is knitted in stockinette with inverted cable on one side - which is in fact the wrong side. So it has a really great effect after finishing, when you turn the piece inside out and suddenly everything makes sense and looks perfect ♥

I enjoyed knitting this a lot ! It was fast-growing and perfect for summer car knitting :)
I finished it in just 16 days & it fits exactly as it should, so I consider it to be a very successful project !

We took some photos on the walk along Isar ♪
(of course it was too warm to wear it the whole time :D)








Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat