čtvrtek 24. ledna 2019

Lorien Leaves

Hi, my dear readers ♥

At the end of summer I had the honor to test-knit a new shawl pattern for my dear friend Han "Lorien Leaves" . While Han's original version is inspired by calm and wise elves of Lorien, I decided to do mine in more Mirkwood style - autumn colours & brown/off-white stripes. 

Even though the shawl is huge it was fun to knit and didn't take much time (but that was probably because I had a deadline for the test-knit - be free to knit this two years and don't feel bad about it, OK? Knitting is not about speed ♪)

I used various colours of Holst Garn, because I like working with it and it's also quite cheap - but still really good quality and they also have like 100000 colours to choose from !








Speaking of my friend - Han recently opened a new online shop with yarn from northern lands ♥ It's called SEVERSKÉ VLNĚNÍ and guess who made the logo ♪ Make sure to check it out ! I'm currently working on a new stranded yoke sweater from Tukku Wool and it's SO good to work with !



Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat