pondělí 4. února 2019

NOVEMBER 2018 - outfit post

Hi, my dear readers ♥

November was the most potterhead month of the whole 2018 !
(̶◉͛‿◉̶)
I'm usually wearing some small Potter accessories through the whole year, but this November it apparently got out of hand, because all outfit photos I took are Potter-themed :D I went to see Crimes of Grindelwald three times, I got done the first part of my new Sirius Black tattoo and overally was in the biggest mood to wear EVERYTHING Hogwarts-themed I have at home :D 

I know there are a lot of mixed emotion about the movie, but mine are mostly positive. I really enjoyed this one, I like the characters more and more, I'm super-curious about the whole plot and I got obsessed with the whole Grindelwald/Dumbledore #grindeldore relationship (◔◡◔)♥

SO,  here's the first one - an outfit I wore for the movie premiere.
I went on my own for the first screening of the day, so I put on pants instead of the short school uniform skirt and ended up looking like Teddy Lupin :D no problem with that !






The second one was when we went to cinema with my friends ♪ I felt like Sabrina with that headband :D but I really like this classic school uniform look !






The third one is my Marauders-fangirl attire ♥ And you can also see my new tattoo - from now on Sirius is mine FOREVER (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)






And the last one is super-casual and comfy outfit with some HP accessories :D like new Fantastic Beasts socks and Deathly Hallows pin I got as a gift from my friend ♪ Also you can see my new shoes I bough at warehouse sale of local sport-stuff shop :) (I couldn't resist the colour !)








Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥




Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat