pátek 30. listopadu 2018

SEPTEMBER 2018 - outfit post

Hi, my dear readers ♥

Winter is apparently here, but I still have some summer-y outfit photos up to my sleeve, so here we go - september bunch of  OOTDs !

Let's start with something super-unusual for me - a cosplay atempt ! Yes, you read correctly, I went crazy and decided to go in cosplay for this year's German ComicCon in Munich :D ha ha

I put together a casual Sera from Dragon Age ...thing. Please keep in mind that this was mostly done for fun and I'm not seriously considering to start doing cosplays :D (but I would like to continue working on this one... for the next year, or whatever !) I have no idea how to style wig and I don't even have the wig head, so I couldn't style it even if I wanted to, so I just cut unevenly this Armin Arlert wig from cosplay shop, ordered pair of plaidweave leggins, got two pairs - both badly printed so I'll have to rip them appart and make one pair from the halves which are printed correctly? (I'll probably let some professional do this for me). I bought a few bee-themed things from Willy's Paw and an oversized sweater and neck scarf at C&A, put on my balerinas and was ready to kick Corypheus's ass :D !

No, seriously - even though no one recognized me I had SO MUCH FUN ! Next convention I'm going to do it again ♥






The second outfit is just my usual daily potterhead attire ♪
I found this Deathly Hallows t-shirt at Takko, sometimes I use it as pajama, sometimes I wear it outside :D Also Muggle-Born-Sisters's Dumbledore's Army pin looks just so good on this camouflage jacket ! ...and did you notice something new? YES I FINNALY HAVE THE REAL WAND!!! ≧❂◡❂≦ ♥ I got it as birthday gift from my husband for my 30th birthday ! Of course it's the wand of Sirius Black, my favourite character ♥






The third outfit is full of New York memories ♥
I bought both these funny pants and NY public library t-shirt in spring when we visited this amazing city... I miss it every time I wear these !






And the last outfit already looks a bit like autumn, but don't be fooled - it was like 28°C outside and I didn't even put the cardigan out of my bag :D ha ha
The Yarn Snob pin was a birthday gift from dear Han ♥ and it's so true :D Did you notice that in the past few months I became a bit addicted to enamel pins? (◑_◑) ♪






I hope you're all doing fine ♥
Have a beautiful day, everyone !



1 komentář:

  1. Errr... your closet has to be... really big, hasn't it? :D
    But actually, I like all of your posts and majority of your outfits (the last one, especially if I choose this post ^^).

    OdpovědětVymazat