neděle 11. listopadu 2018

AUGUST 2018 - outfits post

Hi, my dear readers ♥

A little flashback to summer ! Three outfits from August ♪

The first one is a bit weird, I know - I just really wanted to wear these long chihuahua socks I bought in NY :D and also my new "Tea Lover" pin from Willy's Paw Etsy





The second outfit is quite simple :) I went to pick up my mum on bus station when she came to visit us in Munich and I wanted to finally wear this new HP t-shirt from Elbenwald - it glows in the dark, how cool is that ??? Last time I had a t-shirt like this I was 10 years old :D 




And the third outfit is something I was wearing to celebrate my name day with Honza ♪ We met on bikes in town and went for a dinner at Italian restaurant ♥ (it was too warm for this dress, but that didn't stop me from wearing it :D) The dress is from Psylo Fashion and I bought it in London, while my new black Nike shoes are souvenir from NY - I love wearing my travel memories ! It always takes me back for a little moment :)




Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat