úterý 23. října 2018

So Faded - Violet & Cropped

Hi, my dear readers ♥

Another spontaneous knitting project is here !
I always wanted to knit "So Faded" sweater from Andrea Mowry and I even bought a set of yarns fading from white to green, but before I started on the green version I found myself having three fading violet yarns in my stash and so I started with this colors first ♪ (you know how much I love violet!)


This was probably my last project without gauge swatch, because if I did the swatch I would have known that the light violet BC Garn is more like sport weight than fingering ... ha ha... but lucky for me it worked quite nicely together with the handspun yarn I got as a gift from dear Han and dark violet Malabrigo sock in colorway Dewberry ♪ I made the sweater a bit cropped and with shorter sleeves and I just love how it looks with high-waist pants ♥

Even though this pattern looks scary with all the fading and colours, it's quite simple and easy to knit :) You decide when to change colours and how many shades, or you can do it in one colour completely, it's up to you ! It's the perfect car or café knitting project, it grows fast and it doesn't require much thinking :)

Here is few photos Honza took of me not far from our home ♥






Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat