sobota 13. ledna 2018

Flying Tiger & New Hairstyle

Hi, my dear readers ♥

Two outfits in one post today ! (because I want to catch up, obviously) They are each quite different and like wearing both ♪

The first one is from the week right after HalloWien. We went to Flying Tiger with Rommily, because we haven't been there yet and Rommily was looking for some Halloween deco for upcoming birthday party :) I think she ended up with not buying anything, while I had a bag full of Christmas gifts and absolute necessities like small trash can for my sewing table or ballpoint pen made of real feather ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And of course I  HAD TO wear my new skirt. Without petticoat or any lolita accessories, just casual outfit :) I'm quite happy about how it looks, but at the same time I can't wait to wear it with some full-gothic-lolita coord *o*





necklace - win from raffle at HalloWien
raven enamel pin - Katastrofé
jacket - thrift store
skirt - Lady Sloth
bag - TEABAG
shoes - Vagabond

The second outfit is very casual, but I really wanted to take some photos with my fresh hairstyle ♪ I decided to go to hairdresser's after more than 5 years ...? To get proper haircut and most importantly new colour. I wanted white, but of course it was not available so I picked the most silver blond they had and I love it :) it's getting lighter and lighter with every hairwash and I finally look like modern woman, again ha ha :D

Funny thing is that I wanted bangs and this short bob, but a few days after I tried to comb my hair to the side (just out of curiosity) and since then I'm wearing it like that... now I'm a bit angry at myself that I didn't go for a bigger change and didn't get some side pixie cut right away... well... maybe next time :D

Also new Black Milk (velvet!) leggins to my growing collection ♥ I couldn't resist the Halloween collection again ...





sweater - knitted by me
leggins - Black Milk
shoes - New Rock


I hope you're all doing fine ♪
Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat