pondělí 18. září 2017

Tamdou

Hi, my dear readers ♥

In June I decided to participate in Melanie Berg's The Fibre Co. KAL even though I didn't want to make any new shawls until autumn...  ha ha
There was a few patterns to pick from and one of them was "Tamdou" which has been in my library for a while, so I decided to finally make it. I used yarn from Tausendschön which I bought at CreativeMesse in spring in combination with the dark blue Kollage Yarns Riveting which is made from recycled blue jeans ! I bought this skein in Vienna a few years back and I'm so happy that I finally found a perfect project for it ♥

This was a fun knit. No stress, fast-growing, colour-changing, lace parts switching with easy garter stitch sections. And the result is SO GOOD ♥


Here is the first set of photos I took with ginger hair ...






And the second set, with new hair :)
When I was picking the colour combination I neither had this pair of pink pants nor blue hair !
And now it matches absolutely PERFECT !




I love wearing this shawl, I was never really into big multi-coloured shawls, but this one changed my mind - I WANT MORE !


yarn - agave & "blueberry yogurt" from Tausendschön
dark blue from Kollage Yarns


Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



5 komentářů:

  1. Das ist wirklich sehr schön geworden, ich mag besonders die "Musterwechsel"... Dein Outfit mit der neuen Haarfarbe und dem Tuch erinnern mich an die Winter-Lady aus einem Buch das ich grad lese, jetzt hab ich bei jedem Kapitel in dem sie auftaucht dein Bild vor Augen 😅

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Danke :) ♥ aaah das ist cool ! Wie heißt das Buch ?

      Vymazat
  2. Hmm irgendwie hängt die Antworten Funktion, also ein neuer Kommentar... Das Buch ist White Night von Jim Butcher. Wie ich vor kurzem feststellen konnte gehört es zu einer Serie (Dresden Files) und ich hab in der Mitte angefangen 😅 es ist sehr zu empfehlen (hab jetzt schon drei Bücher durch) aber Vorsicht es macht süchtig...

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Vielen Dank ! Ich werde es anschauen bei Goodreads *_*

      Vymazat
  3. Vypadá to božsky, až jsem zatoužila po svým vlastním. Ten rezatý účes k tomu ti moc sluší :)

    OdpovědětVymazat