pondělí 29. května 2017

Alte Pinakothek II

Hi, my dear readers ♥

On another one of our museum outing Sundays we decided to go back to Alte Pinakothek which was the ever first Munich museum we visited a few years ago when we were still living in Ingolstadt.
Back then we managed to see only half of the whole museum, because there's just TOO MUCH for one afternoon !

Little did we know that the Pinakothek is currently in process of reconstruction and the second half (which we didn't see last time) was closed...
So we went to take a look at old masters again, had a snack at the museum café and went home :D ha ha

Not very succesful museum Sunday, but at least we went outside !



 beautiful Slytherin frame decoration

 funny whale

this painting is so weird, I love it
(just look at the walking egg in the middle, a guy climbing into a cloud in the background and...I don't know - roof made of cakes ??)


It was quite cold on that day, so I used the opportunity to wear my bell-bottoms one last time before spring/summer ♪
I think they match quite nice with the Enchanted Mesa pullover :)








Enchanted Mesa pullover - knitted by me
bell-bottoms - The Velvet Cave
punk Harry Potter bag - art of Pan


I hope you're all doing fine !
Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥




1 komentář:

  1. Tohle je dokonalý outfit!!! ♥ Takový easy a přitom úplně super! Úžasně se ty zvonáče hodí k tomuhle svetru!! *__*

    OdpovědětVymazat