pátek 4. listopadu 2016

Too soon for autumn ...

Hi, my dear readers ♥

I think I don't even have to say it, but I LOVE AUTUMN !
not sure if it's my favourite season ever, because nothing can beat first warm spring day and tiny flowers appearing everywhere and the feeling that summer adventures are near *o*
Autumn has beautiful colours, you can wear knitwear, BUT it's getting cold, there's ugly winter ahead and everyone's caughing and sneezing -_- 

BUT it's definitelly a mori-kei season !

As soon as September started I was ready to wear some mori layers and walk through fallen leaves and enjoy last rays of sunshine ♥
With this on my mind I dressed for one busy shopping day at the beginning of September........ and instead of enjoying layers I was slowly putting everything in my backpack until I was walking around the town in just summer dress and shoes with under-knee socks rolled down, because it was 25°C !!! >_<

Nevertheless, I took some photos of the planned "warm autumn day" outfit, because I really like it ♥





(I LOVE STOCKINETTE STITCH TEXTURE SO MUCH)


beret - TaoBao
necklace - gift from Han
shawl - Saroyan shawl knitted by me


Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



2 komentáře:

  1. Just found your blog. So Cute!! I too like the natural kei and mori girl styles. I attempt to sew and crochet. :) Autumn is my favorite as well. The crisp air, the autumn colors, the herbal tea....Happy Happy. ~ IvyJ (from Pinterest)

    OdpovědětVymazat