středa 2. listopadu 2016

Atelier Photoshoot with Murhaaya

Hi, my dear readers ♥

Long time no photoshoot, don't you think?
Probably because ever since I moved to Germany, I do "photo modeling" VERY occasionally =D

I do not consider myself being a model, I just enjoy taking photos - it's fun to look cool for at least a few hours and then bunch of photos =) Also while shooting with Murhaaya, there is always opportunity to wear a piece or two from his wide collection of latex clothing ♪

At the beginning of September we decided to try something new and booked an atelier !
It was my second time shooting at atelier and I'm always happy about it =D
There's warm, a lot of mirrors, bathroom, good lighting, no random people walking around... totally worth the price !

I was wearing a latex catsuit for the very first time in my life and it was a pretty cool experience *o* If only I have where to wear it, I would buy one for myself as well =) All the time I felt like some badass super-woman from movies !

We took a lot of photos for my shop with harnesses, but most importantly some nice pictures for Murhaaya's gallery  and a few gifs for his tumblr (warning NSFW)

I'm really happy about the result of these 3 hours of sweating in latex catsuit and balancing in fetish shoes =D ♥

Here's Murhaaya's selection of best pics








... and some gifs ♪







Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



4 komentáře:

  1. Wow! Dokonalé :)) Vážně škoda, že podobné akce neděláš častěji, vypadáš v tom opravdu skvěle. Ale nejlepší jsou rozhodně gifíky ;)

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Děkuju =) Snad se zase někdy na nějaký focení sejdeme - taky mě to baví =D

      Vymazat
  2. Okay..., how are you so perfect? :'D
    (Awesome photoshoot.♥ Greetings~)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. beautiful , sex y in red-Paul

    OdpovědětVymazat