pondělí 5. září 2016

Nymphenburg

Hi, my dear readers ♥

On one nice summer evening we decided to finally visit Nymphenburg Palace which is not far away from our new place =) 

I'm not really into Baroque or Rococo Palaces, because they all looks same to me... like Versailles... at least here in Bavaria - it almost looks like all royals from this time wanted to have their own little Versailles =D There are always the same statues, fountains, gardens, gold details, ...

Still I wanted to visit it, because it's one of the main sights of Munich and I like walking around palace gardens ♪







Honza: "So, how do you like Nymphenburg, Satan?"
Satan: "I hate this place... "


It was quite warm, but I really wanted to wear this ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PERFECT scarf from Shovava, which I got as birthday gift from my dear friends from Nürnberg ♥ ♥ ♥
I love wearing it, but I never really took any photos until now ! 
It's so soft, matches with everything and the feather print has the most beautiful effect !
(you know how much I love feathers and bird's wings)







Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat