pondělí 29. srpna 2016

Herzogstand

Hi, my dear readers ♥


I hope you don't mind a few pictures of nature, because that't basically what this post is about.

When we moved in Munich one of the main things we were looking for was the possibility to travel in Alps in less than two hours... which means - hikes *o*

Of course we chose the most difficult one as our first try =D
(well, we were already hiking in Alps last year for a week, so we knew what to expect...)

Unfortunatelly we had to wait for this adventure the whole spring, because the Herzogstand peak is so high that the weather is absolutely different than just a few km away. It's also changing pretty fast, so we had to wait for the perfect cloudless hot summer day to be 100% that there won't be a storm when we reach the top ...

At the beginning of July THE DAY finally came, we put on our hiking clothes and drive to small village under the Herzogstand mountain. Usually, normal people take the cable car up to the top and have a lemonade in the restaurant there....... but we took the hard way... we crawled our ways up on the neighbour mountain Heimgarted (which was the most exhausting experience in my life, I think =D it was so steep !!!) and then walked on top of the mountains to the Herzogstand peak.

 Herzogstand behind me, long way ahead of us






Just when we though we are getting close to the Heimgarten top...this view appeared... the Heimgarten top is ...yeah on top of this huge mountain >_< most of the people around us were out of water and we had just a few last sips...
(adventure !!!)

We reached the top right at the midday, so there was no shade where to hide from the sun appart inside of the mountain cottage where was humid and it smelled like sausages and pea soup (which was the only food there), but still better than sun !

After we took a brief rest we went even higher to the top and suddenly the wide landscape opened before us *____* WHAT A VIEW ♥ 
I LOVE MOUNTAINS SO MUCH !!!






 And then... the most interresting part begun - we walked on top of the summit of the mountain to the Herzogstand peak ! Incredible *o* I've never been so high above the ground...but still on the ground...you understand me, right =D? I think I'm getting better with my fear of heights, because this was so beautiful that I even forgot about being scared !

Can you spot the tiny path on top? That's exactly where we went !







When we reached the Herzogstand peak we were exhausted =D but it was totally worth it !







And then... the worst part for me came - travel down the hill with cable car.
I'M SO SCARED OF THESE DAMN ALPINE CABLE CARS >_<
When we reached the underhill station I had to sit down for a while, because I was shaking too much to walk =D ha ha... nevermore ! Next time I go down on my own, even if it will take another hour !

Right under the Herzogstand mountain is a beautiful crystal clear lake ♥
Unfortunatelly we didn't have swimsuits with us, but we at least cooled down our sore legs =)



It was such an epic adventure ! I felt like in some fantasy tale ♥ 
(though I can't imagine carrying uphill a sword or magic staff and be dressed in armor =D)

We will go back for sure, because we discovered that not far from the place where we were resting by the lake was built a viking village *o* 


Have a beautiful end of summer, everyone ♥



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat