úterý 21. října 2014

30 day challenge (06-08) + OCs + tattoo design

Hello, my dear readers ♥

After some time I´m back with an "art" post - I planned to do it when I finish another five days of the 30 day drawing challenge...but I didn´t =D I´m too occupied with Inktober&Drawlloween at the moment, so I have just three pics to show you ...


DAY 06 - FAVOURITE BOOK CHARACTER

I think I drew Alice too many times, so on the second place is... Katniss !


DAY 07 - FAVOURITE WORD

Aubergine [ˈəʊbə(r)ˌʒiːn] / Eggplant / Lilek - my favourite vegetable and best word ever !
[ÓBERŽÍÍÍN] =D


DAY 08 - FAVOURITE ANIMATED CHARACTER

Totoro, Totoro... ♪ ♫ ♪

So I finished 8 days in half-year........<_<


And now to my OCs !
I think I already wrote about them - Elweera - girl with dragon grandpa, Niam - elven model and her sister Momo who is mori-girl and a shy botany student

Elweera being grumpy (again) and my attempt at digital colouring ...


Momo in watercolors =)
Maybe I´ll take a photo of this one later...with real flowers and some nice background ...maybe...one day......



I wanted to practice drawing females without any reference...and in the end the hardest part was the wolf <_<


I also did my very first tattoo design for Anko !




And my friend Layla asked me to do a portrait of her so she can use it as a logo for her small jewellery business =)


That´s all for today - next time it´s going to be all about Inktober and picture heavy, I think =D


Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat