...and the second part of our Parisian adventures ♪
I managed to put all remaining days in this post - Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Let´s start =)
- shopping day today !
- a journey to Baby The Stars Shine Bright, we got lost a little but then found it *o*
- those „omg I feel like in a movie/Momoko/princess/in a dream“ feelings <3 there is cute lolita and mr. japanese boss (i don´t know =D) who are both extremely kind, there is also another loli-tourist dressed up in lolita (which I don´t really understand because it´s 30°C outside and she´s wearing tights and blouse). I´m trying on two skirts, the first one is without print, a simple fairy baby-blue skirt, the second one is wine red with snow white print. They even borrowed me a petticoat =3 After I tried on variety of cardigans to match the wine skirt, I decided to buy only the skirt – because there is a lot of shops before us and those cardigans are really expensive...
- walking around with the Baby shopping bag over my shloulder like a boss
- next stop Princess Crépe – the cutest place I ever visited, with two japanese girls dressed-up in lolita making crépes, with j-pop playing in the background, crépes are delicious, wrapped in pink paper, one of the crépe-girls even takes photos of customers if they want to, they have a really good air-conditioning, I want to stay there forever T____T but it´s getting really crowded after a while, when the overdressed lolita and her familly arrived+pack of random tourist with their little brats
- next stop “Bodywood” and surrounding otaku/goth/whatever shops, it´s getting really hot
- otaku shops are full of manga, some has pretty figures but most of them have only this cheap "eBay anime shit"
- goth shops has this cheap "eBay goth shit", except the one with shoes where is a lot of t.u.k. creepers and steampunk dresses for quite a good price and of surprisingly good quality
- in Bodywood is Angelic pretty corner and some clothes from Milk, everything is super expensive =D I wanted to buy at least AP socks, but then I realize that 30euro for socks is really too much
- next stop – Notre Dame, mainly because i wanted to visit the “Harajuku” shop and another one I found on internet
- "heavy tourist shit" – tourists, tourists and fucking tourists everywhere, hot weather, small streets, souvenir shops full of cheap things for high prices, no atmosphere at all only a desire to suck as much money from tourists as possible – disgusting, exactly like in Prague
- after a lot of walking trough this nightmare we finally reach Harajuku shop....and it sucks, there is almost nothing, just cheap goth skirts for high price, some weird huge j-rock costumes, last Metamorphose tote-bag (i was thinkink about buying it but it looked like too many hands touched it already) and of course a Moi-mem-Moitie corner – yeah, super-expensive Moitie touched by every lolita who visited this shop, no thank you
- I´m dissapointed and I don´t even want to look for the second shop, I just want to sit somewhere, eat and relax.....mission impossible, everything is mega-expensive, closed or it´s just créperie
- after hour of walking/running away as far from Notre Dame as possible we finally stop in Tapas bar
- so much better, we bought some wine and watter and we are relaxing on “Paris plage” on the riverbank =3
- then after a sunset we go to see the Notre Dame, finally – it´s quite pretty, but inside it´s more a show for tourists than a sacred place, not good not good at all
- sitting in front of Notre Dame, I´m little dissapointed but also a little drunk so it´s not that bad =D
- back to our hotel
Bastille metro station
we have "Parisian Street" in Prague, so I had to take photo in "Prague Street" in Paris
beautiful oriental restaurant, which closed just as we wanted to have a lunch there -_-
ita dress in the background =D
random balerina photoshoot we witnessed near Notre Dame
magical steampunk Chinese grandpa =D
magical postapocalyptic grandpa ?
And the almighty loot of the day !
- I´m waking up with the thought on my mind that I´m not quite sure if I like this city or not and if I´m dissapointed or happy
- in the morning we decided to give a try to a market at Clignancourt, when we arrived at the station there it´s a pure essence of ugliness – dealers and pickpockets selling their loot everywhere and the only market we found was a really sad place full of stalls with cheap “i love Paris” shit
- we are running from this place as fast as we can, holding our bags tight not looking anyone straight in the eyes
- next stop – a street near Louvre, so we can walk there and get some snack on the way, I´m in a really bad mood because suddenly Paris looks like Prague so much, maybe even worse -_-
- really good cake with a lot of raspberries + some shopping in Bershka and Jennyfer brightens up my mind and when we reach Louvre (me with a new dress, cardigan and belt, Honza with a new t-shirt) I´m starting to like this city again <_<
- Louvre is pretty, overcrowded but still pretty, we´re walking all the way to the obelisk and then to Champs Elysées
- I think that it was really rude from french guys to just take the obelisk from Egypt like some kind of souvenir and place it in the middle of Paris...I have this mischevous wish that egyptian guys should have go to Paris, took one tower from Notre Dame and place it in the middle of Cairo =D nevermind, the obelisk is pretty and I saw at least a little part of Egypt
- Champs Elysées is fun, I always thought there will be only rich people shopping in expensive shops...and there are just poor tourists window-shopping
- we are hungry so we´re travelling back to Bastille to look for “Loving Hut” which is our favourite vegetarian restaurant, unfortunatelly it´s closed so we´re going to a very nice “Chez Oscar” restaurant
- next stop – Galerie Lafayette, because it looked pretty on flyers – and it is o_o ...and there is a lot more expensive “burando” shops than on Chams Elysées, in my opinion so I was just looking at all those expensive clothes wondering how much they cost, stopped by at Vivienne Westwood and then leave back into the world of normal prices =)
- we´re buying some wine and watter for the evening, travelling back to hotel, just to leave our shopping-loot there and taking metro back to Bastille again
- beautiful evening by the river canal where are yachts and small boates parked, with a bottle of wine and (finally) four true french macroons (cognac and coffee were best =3)
- a stroll by the riverbank and I´m starting to really like Paris again
- journey back in super-crowded metro >_< (omg how I hate this !)
it was quite windy =D
... is the creepiest ...
... statue ever !!! Just look at their faces D=
I finally found a car of the right size for me on Champs Elysées
I just had to take photo of it =D
shopping centre Galerie Lafayette
#lotd - loot of the day =D
short light-brown belt from Bershka - I was looking for a one like that the whole summer
absolutely beautiful dress from Jennyfer
it reminds me of fairies, Florence Welch and Mucha <3
cardigan in a beautiful autumn colour
- the last day is starting =/ packing, packing and packing
-we´re leaving our luggage in hotel and go to visit some last places we wanted to see
- first stop – Pére Lachaise cemetery, because Oscar Wilde <3 you already know that I love cemeteries...this one was beautiful, though there were some tourists it still has an amazing atmosphere which was even better when we reached our goal...omg I always wanted to see his grave and now I´m finally there T_T <3 I wish I have bought a rose on my way there to put it on his grave...
- a few hours before leave we´re suddenly realizing that we haven´t bought any gifts nor sent any postcards to our families <_< ...so we´re buying some in store near the cemetery =D
- next stop – Moulin Rouge, well...it´s just normal, nothing special, it looks better in the movie...but those shows look really interesting – one day, when we´re going to be filthy rich we have to go there *o*
- we´re walking through streets behind Mouline Rouge back to Montmartre, where our adventure beggined a few days ago
- we´re crossing a bridge not over a river, but over a cemetery O__O
- lunch in a lovely restaurant in the middle of Montmartre =3 ...with a waiter who looked exactly like Samwise Gamgee and who was talking about how amazing is the Cross Club in Prague when we told him that we´re from Czech Republic =D
- we´re taking some last looks on Sacre Coer and Paris panorama and heading slowly back to our hotel and to railway station
- journey home is much better that the previous one, the french super-fast train doesn´t feel like a roller-coaster at all =)
a memorial for Czechoslovakian soldiers !
...beautiful place, isn´t it?
I was really moved by its atmosphere, it was like Oscar Wilde passed away just yesterday
so beautiful and so sad
Au revoir, Paris !
I hope we´ll see each other again ♥