středa 19. září 2018

Outfits from Spring which I forgot to post

Hi, my dear readers ♥

As the tittle suggests, here's couple of outfits from spring which I didn't post yet :D To catch up with this blog and keep my posts fresh and "on time" I decided to make monthly outfit posts with everything worth showing from the past month ♪ I also chaotically post all my OOTDs on my instagram just in case you're interested :)

This is funny bunch, because each of the outfits is completely different, but I think if you've been following this blog for a while, you already got used to it :D 

So let's start with my "hobbit mage Rosita Dandelion" outfit I was wearing for the first medieval fair we visited in 2018 - Spectaculum Chiemsee. It was a viking-themed fair on the shore of Chiemsee with viking ships and a lot of vikings, naturally :D I liked it a lot, we had a good time and good food and everyone looked great ! I'm all for viking jewellry and guys with half-shaved heads, braids and beards  (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥ but sadly there's not many viking-themed fairs in Bayern ...



bolero, skirt - handmade by me
one belt is from thrift store,  the rest was collected on adventures


The second outfits is something completely different ♪
In May I stumbled upon a flyer for tattoo convention in Munich and we decided to go and give it a try. I have my favourite tattoo artists in Prague, but it's a bit complicated with travel and time management, so I would like to find someone local too - for small spontaneous ideas ♪ Unfortunatelly I couldn't find anyone who would catch my eye with their art and also I didn't like any flashes, BUT I discovered great shop Rock'n'Owl and bought a pair of summer shorts there :D (you could spot them in the NY post last week on the Interpid tourist photo)



these are mostly old clothes I own for years + shoes from Deichmann I bought last summer and bird skull necklace from DraculaClothing


And the last outfit is from one of the first hot summer days !
I was wearing a dress which I bought second-hand from my friend Mina and tote bag from New York Public Library with Hermione's quote ♥





Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥
See you next week !



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat