čtvrtek 7. června 2018

DU BIST FAUST

Hi, my dear readers  ♥

I'm back ! So let's start with another art adventure ♪ Somewhere in March we went to Kustnhalle München again, to see the new exhibition DU BIST FAUST. As the title suggests it's a collection of various artworks, illustrations, sculptures, movies, etc. inspired by Geothe and his Faust :)

I must say that I never really read the book and was a bit worried that I won't understand everything. But the exhibition is so very well done, that now I know the story and all its characters almost perfectly with every detail possible :D It starts with a short introduction of Geothe and where he got the idea, then there are rooms for every character, while at the same time the story continues and everything ends in grand finale (my favourite part is the Walpurgisnacht !), followed by display of various book covers from all over the world and short theatre acts screened in mirror maze ... sounds quite amazing, right ? It is ! The exhibition is still ongoing until 29.7. so if you're planning a trip to Munich, you know where to go on rainy day *wink wink*








 this reminded me of CLAMP a bit :)





 Words can't even describe how beautiful this painting is in real life ♥
Witches going to their Sabbath (1878), by Luis Ricardo Falero



The day was cold and rainy, so I decided to wear more autumn-themed outfit with my new favourite culottes and the cutes mori shirt ♥






shirt, pants - C&A
sweater - Takko
shoes - EtikButik


Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat