neděle 18. března 2018

Dark Infection

Hi, my dear readers ♥

Now this is something I haven't posted in ages - gothic party outfit ! I know it doesn't look like that, but we're still going to gothic parties from time to time. And even though I don't buy any new pieces I still enjoy dressing up in ripped fishnet tights, all black everything, put ton of black eyeshadows on my face and dance like crazy on Combichrist :D

Dark Infection is my favourite party in Munich, sadly it's happening only once in a year because of the special DJ guest who is one and only Udo Wiessmann ♥ I just love his noisy industrial sets, so loud my ears are ringing the whole day after :D

On the same day we went grocery shopping, next to our local Kaufland is Takko and I always have to take a look what's new... and suddenly I saw this PERFECT shiny silver Blade Runner-like jogging jacket and had to buy it - I HAD TO

So here's my party outfit with bit more "special" make-up than I usually wear.
(I miss those days when I looked like this on daily basis, but now I'm too old lazy for it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )






jacket - Takko
shorts - BlackMilkClothing
shoes - Vagabond


I hope you're all doing fine !
Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat