neděle 18. února 2018

Sushi Party

Hi, my dear readers ♥

Today it's just simple outfit post ♪ 

In January, Rommily organized another of our favourite sushi parties at her place - it always consists of sushi making, over-eating, a lot of tea and some delicious homemade cake :3

I think this time we made the biggest pile of sushi ever :D And it was all so good !


I wanted to wear something nice, but also comfy and good for cooking. Which happened to be this blue top I made a while ago and never really took any photo of it ! Sometimes I'm surprising myself, I don't even know how I did it... I think I traced some of my t-shirt, made sleeves two times longer than they should be and added those thumb holes ♥ (my favourite thing on shirts!)

I matched it together with (slightly Bayerisch) skirt from Moshiki and striped tights ♪








Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



3 komentáře:

  1. I really like the cut of your shirt, it inspires me to sew something similar!
    Also, your dog is adorable! ^^

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. What a lovely outfit! The top looks fantastic, what kind of fabric is it?
    Lots of love,
    Hedge

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Thank you :) ♥ It's a really cheap knit I bought at fabric discount store in Prague ...it's not ideal, but for experimets it's fine :D

      Vymazat