neděle 11. května 2014

Beltaine 2014

Hello, my dear readers ♥

The May has begun last week which means - Beltaine celebration !
As I wrote the last year, Beltaine is on the same day as my boyfriends birthday, so I have to somehow combine these two things together in one day =D

Another great thing about 1st May is that it´s a holiday, so I can always do this "like-from-movie-birthday-morning" with cake and gifts right in the bed for my bf ! Which is always a lot of fun =D (I wish I have been born on holiday, too ! What a great timing !)

So appart from decorating my altar the day before I was also baking a cake, which was a bit of an experiment this year - a zucchiny cake with lemon icing, roasted nuts and sugar emoticons ! Perfect cake for my dark lord, don´t you think ♥ ?

For lunch I was experimenting once more - I made hummus for the very first time and it was delicious *o* 

In the afternoon we went for a walk to the nearby park into a flower labyrinth so we finally could hang our martenichki on the wishing tree ! It wasn´t exactly blooming as it should be, but there were at least three blossoms =D !
After that we had a wine in a beautiful beer-garden in the park and I finally tried Kaiserschmarrn and it instantly got on the top 3 of my favourite Bavarian dishes, because *________* NOM

I planned to go to forest in the evening, but it started to rain and it was a huuuge storm >_< so we better stayed at home and watched Supernatural for the rest of the day =D





gifts !





Martenichki - a spring good-luck charms from Bulgaria ♪
Gift from dear Ketmara (you can see my sexy legs on her blog headder =D mu ha ha !)

The wishing tree in the middle of flower labyrinth ♥
This place has such a good vibes, I love going there, walk trough the whole path and then just listen to the flickering of wishes hanged on the tree ...


I hope you all had a great start of the May !


...and at the end - two photos of my altar lit in the evening ♪




Have a nice day, everyone ♥



2 komentáře:

  1. Jé krásnej oltář!!! :) :) To je nádhera jak to vždycky krásně vyzdobíš...Kéž bych teď tak měla čas něco taky nazdobit! A taky vidím knížku....... sklidila úspěch?? :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Děkuju =) !
      No já taky moc času nemám, ale už mám všechno nastřádaný a tak to jenom tématicky vybalím =D Naštěstí jsem si to všechno už za loňský rok nasyslila =D

      Zatím jí ještě nezačal číst, ale měl z ní dost radost - děkuju za super tip =) !

      Vymazat