pondělí 6. listopadu 2017

OpenFlair 2017

Hi, my dear readers ♥

On the first weekend in September we came back to Ingolstadt for one beautiful late summer day. There was a big market with all kinds of everything, called OpenFlair. It takes place in KlenzePark (which is the biggest park in Ingolstadt, I think?) and happens only every 4 years ! So I just couldn't miss it !

There is quite everything to be found, from medieval stands with hot mead, to oriental street food, tea house, pirate bar, rasta stand with ital food, turkish porcelain, ethno clothing, decorations, lamps, sweets, camel ride for kids, belly dance performances and music !

We came right on time for lunch - I got a delicious falafel with baba ganoush and Honza bough some oriental meat plate (I can't remember the name, but it was GOOD). We strolled around shops, I bought a hot mead (must-have), Honza bought me beautiful earrings carved from bone ♥ ... and we also managed to meet with our friends from Ingolstadt, which was amazing :3 (and also perfect opportunity to buy a few bags of roasted almonds in sugar, nougat and all kinds of sweets and feast on them together with our friend's kids :D ha ha)





spot Nana among the shop decorations :D 





Without planning it any further I was wearing poncho which I bought on this market four years ago (IS IT REALLY FOUR YEARS ALREADY?!) and together with the Oakenshield shawl and my rounded glasses I ended up looking like a hobbit mage, again :D No problem with that!






Actually I liked this look so much that I decided to use it as my profile picture and also on stickers for my AUBERGINEN ART Etsy shop ♪



I hope you're all doing fine !
Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



1 komentář:

  1. Jeeejeee ten celý outfit je fakt perfektně hobitě podzimní! ❤️ :) ty náušnice jsou božský!! O_o

    OdpovědětVymazat