středa 18. října 2017

Casual Mermaid

Hi, my dear readers ♥

For today, it's just another simple outfit post ♪
Lately I've been discovering a new combinations with my mermaid leggins - probably because my hair matches with them now more than ever ... for example I would never thought that they would look so great with brown shoes or with jacket, looking quite casual but still not :D ( Let's be honest, I can never look really casual, blending in crowd and all that stuff...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

I wore this outfit for one of our regular knitting meets at café. I usually wear skirt because I go with public transport, but this time I went on bike and we also took our weirdness to a whole new level, because I took a yarn winder with me and we were winding yarn the whole evening :D to be clear - I needed to wear leggins for this activity, because I usually spread the yarn over my knees and unravel it while someone else is spinning the handle and winding :)

In case you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, here's a gif of this process, just imagine me as the rotating umbrella thing (but of course I wasn't rotating at café)


And here's the outfit !
I found this jacket at thrift store, when KK was visiting me at the beginning of summer and now I wear it all the time ♥ I would never buy it, but KK persuaded me that it's the most versatile thing I can buy, so I did :D
AND SHE WAS DAMN RIGHT








top - C&A
leggins - BlackMilk Clothing
jacket - thrift store

I hope you're all doing fine !
Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat