úterý 13. ledna 2015

LOMO 06

Hello, my dear readers ♥

Almost a year has passed since my last lomography post ! I haven´t been taking much photos, so it took me a really long time to finish the last film. Now I finally got it developed and found a year old photos together with some great summer memories ♥


Růžová 


Prague

Ingolstadt 


Prague - Modřany

Danube


Regensburg


 Baggersee





Chiemsee - Herreninsel


Paris - Versailles

...to be continued
My France adventures are on the film I need to finish... hopefully sooner than next winter =D

As always I´m curious which photos you like the most !
I like so many photos from this set, that I can´t chose a single one - mostly because of all the memories I see on them =)


Have a nice day, everyone ♥



2 komentáře:

  1. Jééé :) No za mě teda vede ta první! :D

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. On je úplně fotogenickej psík =D ta fotka vyšla úžasně ♥

      Vymazat