pátek 1. února 2013

Biomechanical Black Milk

Can you even believe that I haven´t seen Alien movies until last year?
Terrible, I know >_< !
I never saw it, because when I was small my mum told me not to watch it because it´s too scary for me and since then I never had the luck to catch it on tv. So I lived my life 23 years without seeing Alien...
One day my boyfriend found out and started looking for the movies immediately and when we had all of them, we watched one per week.
OMG how could I possibly live without ever seeing this amazing thing ?!
I fell in love with alien at the first sight, he´s so cute ! And the movies weren´t scary at all o_o (mum...!)
But I´m not that uneducated about it as much as it seem, I knew and adored Giger´s art looong time before seeing Alien =D

With combination of those two facts there is no wonder I just couldn´t resist those leggins when I saw them on Black Milk...

Even though they were expensive as hell because of "amazing" customs and FedEx in Czech Republic, I adore them so much <3 They´re top quality, not a bit transparent on my butt and they fit just perfect for my figure. I couldn´t stop wearing them even when it was -8°C and I was freezing =D

This is how I wear them most of the time - with my uglybeautiful sweater and this cute all-seeing-cross I got for Chrismas.






my favourite earmuffs !


Isn´t he cute ? <3


Do you like Alien movies? Do you think Alien is a cute boy? And what do you think about (that piece of crap) Prometheus movie?


9 komentářů:

  1. have you seen MIB? lol i know that movie does not have hardcore aliens but your mom didnt even let you watch that? well you amazing in your outfit! and your hair is just a perfect match! ^_^

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. I love MiB, I watched them over and over when I was small and I still remember most of the lines =D ha ha my mum is scared even while watching Interview with vampire, no wonder she thinks Alien is something like super-horror movie =)
      Thank you <3

      Vymazat
  2. Nemám slov, to je naprosto dokonalý outfit! bože bože úchvatný legíny ♥_♥

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Děkuju <3 ty legíny jsou úžasný, nemůžu je přestat nosit =D

      Vymazat
  3. Legíny jsou absolutní pecka, vypadá to vážně dobře :). A ten kříž, pořád jsem si říkala co má být all-seeing-cross a když jsem se dostala k detailu, dost mě to pobavilo :D.

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Já jsem tam totiž zapomněla napsat all-seein-eye cross =D pak už se mi to nechtělo opravovat <_< připomíná mi takovou tu tajemnou pyramidu s okem uvnitř =)
      Moc děkuju !

      Vymazat
  4. Mně se to nelíbilo- jakože ten film, ale on byl fakt kjút. ♥
    Legíny jsou super, taky bych už nějaké potřebovala. Napadly mě s mořským světem, s hmyzem, s kořeny stromu,s lesem,loukou a jiné přírodní motivy. Hrozně by se mi to líbilo. A jedna věc kterou jako MUST HAVE jsou kraví legíny. :D

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. aaa kraví legíny, tak to by bylo asi už moc ujetý i na mě =D Ale jinak všechny ostatní co jsi napsala jsem už různě po netu zahlídla, tak třeba je jednou seženeš =)

      Vymazat
  5. Vetřelec je můj nejoblíbenější film. Biomechanické legíny jsou pecka!

    OdpovědětVymazat