pátek 18. ledna 2013

Back to November 3 - visiting grandma

The last flashback from November is here, I promise it will be much more fresh now >_<
At first I planned to show you four outfits from Autumn, but photos of the fourth one are just terrible and it wasn´t as good as I thought.

This one is from the time when November got chilly and wearing biker jacket started to be silly.(POEM!)
I wear it to visit my grandma and walk her dog, which is pretty hyperactive one so I ended up being dragged by cute little white doggie through the streets ...

As you probably know, I´m obsessed with leggins. I want to buy whole Black Milk store, but unfortunatelly I can´t afford it so my very first piece of printed leggins were those from H&M. Beautiful colours, original print and surprisingly I never met anyone in them o_o (appart from Chictopia/LB). But they´re not very warm, so I was a little cold back then and now I have to wait until spring to wear them again =/





scarf - poncho for kids from second-hand store
biker jacket - Pimkie
leggins - H&M
shoes - Vagabond



2 komentáře:

  1. Ahoj, omlouvám se za off topic dotaz, ale na tvých starších fotkách jsem si všimla toho nádherného tetování s havrany, ráda bych se zeptala, kde a od koho sis ho nechávala dělat? Na svoje další tetování mám vymyšlený takový havraní/sandmanovský design ale jsem trochu nervózní ohledně tatéra, ráda bych někoho opravdu výborného..

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Ahoj =)
      V pohodě, všechny moje tetování krom bílýho králíka mám od Antefa z www.hextattoo.cz je s ním perfektní domluva a s výsledkama jsem vždycky spokojená.

      Vymazat